Luxe Brush Set | 11 pieces
This Luxe Brush Set is ideal for even the most sensitive skin, the ultra-soft, Luxe Basics brush bristles are cruelty-free, animal-free, hygienic and won’t shed!
What else you'll love
- Includes Luxe Basic Brushes in styles #201, #202, #203, #204, #205, #206, #207, #208, #209, #210 and #211
- High-quality, ultra-soft synthetic bristles
- A custom-cut dense brush head
- Ergonomic grip for effortless application
How to Use
Luxe Basics Buffing Foundation Brush #201
- Buff foundation, bronzer or blush using the domed side of the brush on the desired area.
Luxe Basics Flat Kabuki Foundation Brush #202
- Buff and blend foundation onto the desired area. For high coverage, apply in tapping motions then lightly buff on to the skin.
Luxe Basics Highlighter Brush #203
- Sweep highlight using the angled side of the brush onto on the high points of the cheeks, temples, and collarbone. Use the thin edge of the brush to highlight the nose bridge and upper lip area.
Luxe Basics Contour Brush #204
- Buff and blend contour using the domed side of the brush under the cheekbones and jawline.
Luxe Basics Base and Shadow Brush #205
- Shade liquid, cream or powder eyeshadow base using the large side of the brush all over the lid. Pack liquid, cream or powder eyeshadow using the smaller side of the brush onto the lid of the eye.
Luxe Basics Smoky and Smudger Brush #206
- Smudge liquid, cream or powder eyeshadow using the short side of the brush on the lash line. Blend cream or powder eyeshadow using the fluffier side of the brush onto the eye crease.
LUXE BASICS TAPERED CREASE AND PENCIL SHADOW BRUSH #207
- Precision blend and define crease with cream or powder eyeshadow using the longer side of the brush on eye crease. Precision blend cream or powder eyeshadow using the pencil side of the brush along the lash line and socket of the eye crease.
Luxe Basics Eyebrow and Eyeliner Brush #208
- Define gel, cream or powder products using the angled side on the eyelash line or brow area. Use the pointed tip for precise eyeliner application.
Luxe Basics Highlighter Brush #209
- It works great with powders to give an effortless highlight on the highest points of the face.
Luxe Basics Embossed Face Brush #210
- To apply liquid and cream foundations, stipple product into skin with unique core and buff with loose outer bristles for a smooth, even finish.
Luxe Basics 4D Foundation Brush #211
- Use the brush for cream contouring and to contour larger areas, such as sculpting cheekbones; use it for smaller areas, such as the nose.